Driver IC: ST7735R
Resolution: 128 x 160 pixels
- Can help you to get rid of the Arduino serial monitor.
- Some tests and provide UTFT library, AdaFruit Library and instruction on DropBox.
- Tested with Latest Arduino 1.6.5.
1. RESET --directly to the microcontroller IO
2. CS --directly to the microcontroller IO
3. A0 --IO control registers select
4. SDA --IO control data transmission
5. SCL --IO control SPI bus
6. BL--High Level 3.3V backlight on
Please contact us for documents and driver if you need. Please noted this LCD is 3.3V, which can not receive 5V signals from the Arduino, so please use a 1k series resistors between GPIO lines on a 5V arduino and this LCD, power this LCD with 5V but drive it with 'level shifted resistor' GPIO lines.
Besides, you could use mcifriend 2.8 inch TFT LCD library to get it to work, it will work fine with the Mega or Uno.