1 Relay control module using loose music, maximum AC voltage 250V, AC current maximum 10A, maximum DC voltage of 30V, DC Current Max 10A;
2 Using 8550 transistor drive, driving ability;
3 Operating voltage 5V
4 Has a fixed bolt holes for easy installation
5 Small PCB board size: 4.5cm * 4.5cm
6 Power indicator (green), Road Relay status indicator (red)
7 Small plates each weighing 60g
1. VCC external 5V
2. GND External
3. 1N1-1N2 relay control interface connected to the microcontroller IO port
4. COM = Common connection--> it is the center terminal, It is hot as power to the load is connected at this terminal.
5. NO = Normally open ---> It acts like a switch,since it is open - there will be no contact between COM and NO, When we trigger the relay module, it connects to COM by the electromagnet inside the relay and supply to the load is provided,which powers up the light.Thus the circuit is closed until we trigger the state to low in relay.
6. NC = Normally closed---->It is always in contact with COM, even when relay is not powered.when we trigger the relay it opens the circuit, so the connection is lost. it behaves just opposite to NO.
7. IN1 Control for Output 1 ( 0 = on, 1 = off)
8. IN2 Control for Output 2 ( 0 = on, 1 = off)