This version is optimized in the original version , mainly for customers under the functional requirements for product quality and high case designed both to ensure consistent and compatible with the original, but also easy to use.
Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage (limits) : 6-20V
Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins: 16
DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 8 KB
EEPROM: 4 KB
Clock Speed: 16 MHz
How to use:
1. Download the Arduino IDE at below link: http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
2. Install the USB CH341 Driver.
3. Plug with 2560 Development Board, driver will be installed automatically.
4. Please choose MEGA2560 in the DIE.
5. Select the COM port, this can be find in my computer, the COM port at 2560 Development Board.